Dental Implants in Manchester
Dental Implant Services We Offer:
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root placed in the jawbone during a minor operation. Following an appropriate healing period, the implant fuses to the bone in a process known as osseointegration, and can later be restored by attaching a new tooth crown or bridges.
Swelling and tenderness are to be expected a few days following the procedure, but there is no pain at the time of actual treatment, as it is generally undertaken under local anaesthetic.
Thanks to all the innovative research undertaken in this area, appropriately placed dental implants are the most reliable long-term method of tooth replacement today. Our implants dentists in Manchester have collectively been placing implants for over 35 years and have successfully treated over 4000 cases.
Central to Smylife’s philosophy is passion for dental care. Our team of experts will meet with you to discuss the surgical procedures, administer a comprehensive dental exam and, depending on your specific condition, work with you to develop a treatment plan that best fits your needs.
For patients who suffer from dental anxiety or are nervous about surgery, we offer IV sedation to ensure the procedure is as painless as possible. Our team is revolutionizing the meaning of implants in Manchester one step at a time.
Smylife uses the exclusive SmyOne system, developed by the world renowned Dr. Tiziano Testori. The latest 3D digital technology allows for incredibly accurate treatment planning, procedure and restoration, making your new tooth aesthetically and functionally superb. When the case is appropriate, you can have your new teeth in just one appointment so you can walk out with your dental implants in Manchester all smiles.
Get in touch with our team to find out more about dental implants in Manchester.
However, my whole experience with Smylife was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. When I walked into the practice I couldn’t believe how lovely the place was and the friendly staff immediately made me feel at ease. I was offered a host of refreshments and was made to feel so comfortable that it really didn’t feel like I was at the dentist!
Losing a tooth can be devastating. You can feel self-conscious and suffer a lack of self-esteem. Did you know that your tooth could be replaced quickly and easily with a dental implant?
A dental implant is a small titanium screw that integrates perfectly into your gum tissue, just where the root of your tooth would sit. Here’s how it works:
- – The screw will be surgically placed directly into your jaw by your dentist. Its shape and material are optimal for close contact and ultimately fusion with bone, providing maximum stability later on.
- – Depending on the condition of your mouth and jawbone, the implant ‘abutment’ (the crown or bridge that fits onto the screw) may be added immediately after the screw is inserted, or sometimes it may be added at a later date. It will blend in perfectly with your natural teeth in colour and shape.
- – Either way, there will be some healing time. The screw will slowly mesh with the bone, becoming a natural component of your jaw.
Your implant will look and feel exactly like a normal tooth: no one will ever know, and even you might forget! You will still be able to bite and chew normally, and the bone in your jaw will remain intact over time. For dental implants in Manchester, speak to one of the Smylife team.
If you have lost multiple teeth, you may be wearing a denture or partial denture. This can be a real burden, causing embarrassment, discomfort and generally having a real negative impact on your quality of life. Did you know you don’t have to eat soft foods or wear dentures for the rest of your life? Implants are a viable and clinically proven alternative to missing teeth.
- – Multiple teeth can be replaced with just a few teeth implants. The implant screws can support a bridge of up to four teeth in a row, each stable and sturdy and guaranteed for life with good hygiene and maintenance.
- – Depending on the volume of jawbone, dental implants and abutments can be placed on the same day or over a period of months. The implants will look and feel exactly like your natural teeth.
- – After a period of healing, your implants will be fully integrated and will look, feel and function just like natural teeth!
If your dentures are becoming uncomfortable and tiring, we have a fast, efficient and comfortable solution that will give you a second chance at the feeling of a mouth full of stable, permanent teeth.
All-on-4 is a revolutionary and highly advanced new method that allows a full mouth of new teeth to rest with complete, proven stability on only four implants. Here’s what it involves:
- – State-of-the-art technologies such as CT Scanners are used to plot the location of just four implants in your jaw
- – These implants form a sturdy base for a full arch of dentures to be secured on top of.
- – The dentures will then be permanent. They look and function just like natural teeth.
- – You walk out on the same day with a beautiful, natural, functional smile!
At Smylife in Manchester, we understand the impact a smile can have. We would never send you out without a complete smile. That’s why, usually, we will fit you with a temporary bridge (which looks identical to your natural teeth and functions just as well) before we add your permanent denture six months later.
We also offer sedation options for nervous patients. Dentistry doesn’t have to be frightening! With modern sedatives, many patients will hardly know they’ve been in surgery. Book an appointment to talk to us about dental implant treatment in Manchester.